The Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala is presented annually by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine on the Saturday of the National Restaurant Association's trade show in Chicago. Colloquially called “The Golden Globes of Ovens and Stoves” this event brings together the best of the best dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps and service agents, to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry. The 2019 Dealer of the Year Awards took place on Saturday, May 18 at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
You can see the honorees that have been announced below and click on each of the links for the full article.
- Dealer of the Year - TriMark USA
- Hall of Fame - Julaine Kiehn, RD, University of Missouri, Campus Dining Services
- Top Achievers
- Consultant - Amy Hegarty, CID, ASID, CFSP, LEED Green Associate, FCSI, Principal, Foodservice Consultants Studio
- Dealer - Charlie Fusari, CEO, Myers Restaurant Supply
- Manufacturers’ Representative - Karen Higgins, President, 4 Star Reps
- Operator - Angelo Mojica, Senior Enterprise Director Food and Culinary Services, Johns Hopkins Health System
- Service Agent - Nick Cribb, President and Chief Operating Officer, SAM Service
- Facility Design Project of the Year - Jefferson Marketplace at Ohio University
- DSR of the Year - Nick Pope, Project Manager, The Boelter Companies, Foodservice Design, Equipment & Supply
FE&S is able to present its 2019 Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala thanks to the generous support of its sponsors (listed below).
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2018).