Colloquially called “The Golden Globes of Ovens and Stoves” this event – presented by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine – brings together the best of the best dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps and service agents, to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, last year’s in-person event was placed on hold. When it is safe to properly celebrate in-person with industry peers as they so rightly deserve, we will do so. The list of 2020 winners include:
- Dealer of the Year: Mobile Fixture & Equipment Company
- Hall of Fame: Harry Schildkraut, FCSI, Principal and Owner, S2O Consultants
- Top Achievers
- Consultant: Scott Reitano, principal, Reitano Design Group, Indianapolis
- Dealer: Keith Kidwell, president, Central Restaurant Supply, Indianapolis
- Manufacturers’ Representative: Lynne Schultz, president, Tri-State Marketing, Ossining, N.Y.
- Operator: Beth Thompson, school nutrition director, Pickens County Schools, Jasper, Ga.
- Service Agent: Daniel Dibeler, president, K&D Factory Service Inc., Harrisburg, Pa.
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Peterson Dining Hall at Camp Southern Ground
- DSR of the Year: Bolt "Jen" Bolton, Senior Account Manager, Avanti Restaurant Solutions, Folsom, Calif.
FE&S is able to present its Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala thanks the generous support of its sponsors (listed below).
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2019).