The Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala is presented by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies and brings together the best of the best dealers, dealer sales reps, consultants, operators, manufacturers’ reps and service agents, to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry.
Due to an overwhelming concern for the health and safety of its members and guests amid the surging COVID-19 pandemic, the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers elected to cancel the NAFEM Show for 2021. FE&S supported this decision and, consequently, opted to postpone the 2021 Dealer of the Year and All-Industry Gala.
The 2021 winners included:
- Dealer of the Year: Stafford-Smith
- Hall of Fame: Richard Eisenbarth, FCSI, president emeritus, Cini•Little International
- Top Achievers
- Consultant: Gina Brinegar, FCSI, CFSP, managing principal, and Costel Coca, CFSP, design principal, Webb Foodservice Design, Anaheim
- Dealer: Mason Greene, president, Hotel & Restaurant Supply, Meridian, Miss.
- Manufacturers’ Representative: Christopher East, principal and territory manager, Chrane Foodservice Solutions, Irving, Texas
- Operator: David Reeves, system director, food and nutrition services, Lee Health, Ft. Myers, Fla.
- Service Agent: Katie Green, service director, refrigerated specialist Inc., Mesquite, Texas
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Pavilion Dining Center, University of California, Merced
- DSR of the Year: Gordon Marsh, project manager/commercial kitchen designer, Edward Don & Company, Woodridge, Ill.
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2020).