Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine honored some of the industry’s best and brightest minds during the magazine’s 2015 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, held at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago on May 16.
The 2015 award winners include:
- Dealer of the Year: Clark Associates Inc.
- Hall of Fame: Ken Gill
- Top Achievers:
- Dealer: Chuck Day, president, Manning Brothers Food Equipment, Athens, Georgia
- Consultant: Tracy Taraski, manager of design services, FCSI, The Bigelow Companies, Kansas City, Mo.
- Service Agent: Gary Petitti, president, Gary’s East Coast Service, Shelton, Conn.
- Manufacturers’ Representative: Wayne Jones, partner, The Hansen Group, Atlanta
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Restaurant Beatrix, Chicago
- DSR of the Year: Troy Jacobsen of Hockenbergs
Click here to see the previous year's Dealer of the Year winners (2014).