TriMark SS Kemp sales rep receives top DSR Honor during FE&S' Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala.
Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine presented its 2013 DSR of the Year award to Bill Immke of TriMark SS Kemp, the Cleveland-based division of TriMark USA. Immke accepted the award in front of the hundreds of foodservice professionals in attendance during FE&S' 2013 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, which took place May 18 at the Four Seasons-Chicago.
“Each of our 2012 DSRs of the month are all very ethical, hard-working and professional. Simply put, they earned recognition as DSR of the Month because they are not only good at what they do but they are very good,” said FE&S Publisher Maureen Slocum. “As a result, choosing the 2012 DSR of the Year was no easy task but Bill has certainly earned this award. His dedication, in-depth product knowledge and hands on approach to solving customer challenges make him truly deserving of this honor.”
Other awards presented during FE&S' Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala included:
- Dealer of the Year: Singer Equipment Company
- Hall of Fame: Martin Cowley, Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Union South at the University of Wisconsin-Madison
- Top Achiever-Consultant: Steve Carlson, Robert Rippee and Associates
- Top Achiever-Dealer: Jameel Burkett, Burkett Restaurant Equipment
- Top Achiever-Rep: Michael Posternak, PBAC Reps.
- Top Achiever-Service Agent: Brock Coleman, Commercial Kitchen Parts and Service
FE&S is able to present its 2013 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala thanks to the generous support of its three platinum sponsors: Manitowoc Foodservice, True and Unified Brands.