The Commercial Food Equipment Service Association elected its new board of directors and honored a handful of members for their achievements. Specifically, Nick Cribb of Georgia-based Sam Service was elected to serve a two-year term as CFESA president.
In addition, T.J. Coker of CSI Coker Service Inc. and Shannon Sykes of Authorized Commercial Equipment Services were each elected to two-year terms as CFESA vice presidents. Angela Petitti of Gary’s East Coast Service and Dan Dibeler of K&D Factory Service/Pine Tree Food Equipment were elected secretary and president of CFESA.
CFESA members also elected the following individuals to a two-year term as directors on the CFESA board: Jeremy Allen of Vanco Commercial Service, Steve Sliter of Commercial Parts Service and Josh Zolin of Windy City Equipment Service. Rounding out the election results, Katie Green of Refrigerated Specialists was elected to a one-year term as a director on the CFESA board.
CFESA also recognized a combination of six members and member companies with the organization’s annual awards:
- Top Technician: Patrick Finley of General Parts Group
- Most Engaged Member: Angela Petitti of Gary’s East Coast Service Inc.
- Top Certified Company: Clark Service Group
- Outstanding Administrative Support: Marissa Rodgers, Coastline Cooling, LLC.
- Ron Arrington Legacy Award: Gary Potvin, former CFESA President and past owner of Pine Tree Food Equipment
- Community Outreach Award: Robert Harris, Smart Care Equipment Solutions Inc.