Foodservice Equipment & Supplies named the recipients of its 2021 Top Achiever Awards. These individual awards recognize professionals from five industry segments for their abilities to not only run market-leading companies but also raise the level of professionalism for the industry overall.
The winners of FE&S 2021 Top Achiever Awards are:
- Consultant: Gina Brinegar, FCSI, CFSP, managing principal and Costel Coca, CFSP, design principal, Webb Foodservice Design, Anaheim, Calif.
- Manufacturers’ Representative: Christopher East, principal and territory manager, Chrane Foodservice Solutions, Irving, Texas
- Service Agent: Katie Green, service director, Refrigerated Specialist Inc., Mesquite, Texas
- Dealer: Mason Greene, president, Hotel & Restaurant Supply, Meridian, Miss.
- Operator: David Reeves, system director, food and nutrition services, Lee Health, Ft. Myers, Fla.
“For each of these Top Achievers, it’s not just what they do but how they do it that sets them apart,” says Joe Carbonara, editorial director for FE&S. “They each bring their own unique skill set to the table and, in doing so, these foodservice professionals embrace the concepts of being creative, proactive and transparent. In doing so, they not only make their companies better, they lift the entire industry.”
The FE&S Dealer of the Year and All Industry Awards Gala recognizes the foodservice community’s brightest stars by presenting them with some of the industry’s most time-honored awards, including the FE&S Dealer of the Year, Hall of Fame, Facility Design Project of the Year and DSR of the Year.