FE&S magazine earned editorial recognition from the American Society of Business Publication Editors with four Azbee Awards of Excellence on April 19.
FE&S stories recognized for exceptional writing include:
- Facility Design Project of the Month, which won a regional gold award for Regular Department
- Dealer of the Year, Johnson-Lancaster Associates, which won a regional gold award for Company Profile
- DSR of the Year, Luke Green, which won a regional gold award for Individual Profile
- Hall of Fame Award Winner, Mark Freeman, April 2017, which won a regional bronze award for Individual Profile
FE&S also has the potential to earn national recognition from ASBPE, which will be announced May 11.
FE&S’ sister publication, restaurant development + design (rd+d) also received several Azbee Awards of Excellence:
- Beverage Bonanza earned the silver editorial award for Single Topic Coverage by a Team
- 6 Ways to Get Expensive Looks for Less earned the silver award for Feature Article Design
- 1 Problem | 3 Solutions earned the bronze award in online coverage in the category Blog, How-to Tips/Service
- rd+d also earned the bronze award in online coverage in the category Social Media Presence
rd+d also has the potential to earn national recognition from ASBPE. Additionally, rd+d’s, Tour the Design Trends is in the running for the Overall Excellence, Cross-Platform Package of the Year award.
“We are thrilled by the recognition,” says Maureen Slocum, president and CEO of Zoomba Group and publisher of FE&S and rd+d. “It is a true testament to the dedication and hard work our editorial staff pours into every issue. First and foremost, we take pride in putting out the very best original content for our readers. To have that effort recognized by the Azbees is rewarding for the entire Zoomba Group team.”
The Azbees honor the best in business-to-business media, recognizing outstanding work by B2B, trade, association and professional publications.