The National Association of College & University Food Services named Kristina Partridge, director of university dining services for the University of Alabama, as the organization’s 64th president. NACUFS members also elected eight new members to its board of trustees. Patridge has been a member of NACUFS for more than 20 years and served on the board since 2016.
The following individuals were elected to serve on the NACUFS board of trustees:
- President-elect 2021-2022: Kerry Paterson, Oregon State University
- Treasurer 2021-2023: Steve Mangan, University of Michigan
- 2021-2023 At-Large Trustee: Theresa Baker, University of Richmond
- 2021-2023 At-Large Trustee: Chris Nukaya, Brigham Young University
- 2021-2023 At-Large Trustee: Peter Testory, University of Wisconsin – Madison Housing
- 2021-2023 At-Large Trustee: Rahul Shrivastav, Indiana University
- 2021-2023 Industry Trustee: Shayne Varnum, Hobart Food Equipment Group
In addition, Julaine Kiehn was appointed as the 2021-2022 guest trustee and Orlynn Rosaasen, University of North Dakota, is the NACUFS immediate past president.
Other NACUFS members serving as at-large trustees on two-year terms (2020-2021) include: Merrill Collins of Connecticut College, Jay Glatz of Johnson County Community College and Richard Huffman and University of Montana.