TriMark USA promoted nine employees within its Southern Region.
Following is a summary of the foodservice equipment and supplies dealer’s promotions for this part of its business:
- Tony Whaley, vice president of operations - national accounts: During her time with the company, Whaley has held a variety of positions, including show floor sales, route/contract sales, sales coordination, national account manager for Ruby Tuesdays, Tennessee operations manager, and director of operations for North Carolina and Tennessee.
- Sarah Clark – vice president of E360: A part of TriMark since 2008, Clark’s new responsibilities will include growing talent and leadership for the Southern Region, developing multimedia/marketing design and social media management, employee engagement incentives, employee appreciation programs, events, sales training, travel planning, sales win management, employee gift procurement, and managing co-op buying group funds, among several other tasks.
- Brad Herndon – vice president of information technology: Herndon has been with TriMark for nine years, holding such roles as director of IT, sr. director of IT, and VP of IT. In his new role, Herndon will work with the IT team in project management, infrastructure support, support desk, budgeting/planning, policy development, and compliance.
- Lisa Brock – vice president of operations – non-chain: Brock has been with TriMark for 15. During that time she’s worked as credit and collection manager, operations manager, director of operations, and sr. director of operations. In her new role, Brock assumes responsibility for non-chain operations such as project coordination and administration, inside sales support, and special projects.
- Bruce Sills – vice president of new stores, remodels, licensee locations (NRL) – Chik-fil-a: Sills joined TriMark in 2013 as reinvestment and licensing equipment coordination manager. Since then he’s held such roles as new store coordination manager, new store install manager, and design manager.
- Elizabeth Simpson – regional vice president of sales and operations – CFA: Simpson has been with TriMark for 11 years, starting as an administrative assistant and has since held a variety of positions, including most recently serving as sr. director of operations on the CFA team.
- Chris Hill – vice president of finance: An 11-year company veteran, Hill most recently served as director of financial planning and analysis. In his new role, Hill will work with TriMark’s non-chain sales leaders to support those business segments with analytics and financial guidance.
- Justin Curtis – director of purchasing: Curtis joined TriMark in 2022 as senior buyer and purchasing manager.
- Shane Milling – regional vice president of sales: In his new role Milling assumes responsibility for the Southern Region’s route/distribution sales teams and Supply America.