The National Association of College & University Food Services announced introduced as its 65th president Kerry Paterson, CEC.
Oregon State University. NACUFS members also elected five people to its board of trustees.Patterson is the director, campus dining and catering, University Housing & Dining Services,
The following individuals were elected to serve on the NACUFS Board of Trustees.
- Kory Samuels, 2022-2023 president-Elect, Rochester Institute of Technology
- Christopher Toote, 2022-2023 at-large trustee, University of Chicago
- Jill Horst, 2022-2023 at-large trustee, University of California – Santa Barbara
- Erich Geiger, 2022-2023 at-large trustee, University of Texas at Austin
- Virginia Dunleavy, 2022-2023 at-large trustee, Rhode Island School of Design
Lisa McEuen of Chartwells Higher Education was appointed as the 2022-2023 guest trustee, and Kristina Patridge, University of Alabama, NACUFS’ immediate past president.