The International Food Manufacturers Association named the seven recipients of its 2022 Silver Plate Awards.
- Independent Restaurant/Multi-Concept: Sammy Gianopoulos, co-owner and executive chef, Crisp Hospitality Group
- Chain Full Service: Lance Trenary, president and CEO, Golden Corral
- Chain Limited Service: Frances Allen, president and CEO, Checkers & Rally’s Drive-In Restaurants
- Healthcare: Cheryl Shimmin, executive director of culinary and nutrition care, Kettering Health
- Elementary & Secondary Schools: Alyssia L. Wright, Ed.S., executive director school nutrition, Fulton County Schools
- Colleges & Universities: Andre Mallie, assistant vice president, University of San Diego
- Business & Industry/Foodservice Management: Paco Rodriguez and Tina Rodriguez, founders, SAGE Dining Services
IFMA's annual Gold & Silver Plate Awards honor foodservice operators from nine industry segments. IFMA members and industry leaders nominate operators to receive the Silver Plate award who are then selected by a jury including national trade press, foodservice experts and past Gold & Silver Plate award winners. From the Silver Plate winners, one will receive IFMA's Gold Plate Award.
The association will announce Gold Plate Award recipient during IFMA’s 68th annual Gold & Silver Plate Awards Celebration which will take place in May of 2022.