AutoQuotes parent company Revalize added the following seven individuals to its team.
- Bryan Klann, chief revenue officer
- Neil Dholakia, senior vice president of product and strategy
- Ruben Mier, senior vice president of marketing
- Batch Batchelder, vice president of customer experience
- Tim Bridges, vice president of acquisition integration
- Alex Nagyivan, vice president of revenue operations
- Keith Tice, vice president of corporate development
In November, Revalize received an investment from Hg, a software services investor. In July private equity firm Luminate Capital Partners sold AutoQuotes to TA Associates. As part of this deal, AutoQuotes became part of Revalize.