PRIDE Centric Resources, a dealer-owned cooperative in the foodservice equipment and supplies industry, recognized its members and factory partners with a series of awards.
- Core Value Award for Accountability: Mike Schneider, Spokane Restaurant Equipment
- Core Value Award for Innovation: Erica Motes, Beverage Air Corporation
- Core Value Award for Integrity: Rudy Ourso, Cayard’s, Inc.
- Core Value Award for Respectfulness: Chris Reeves, Southbend, A Middleby Company
- Core Value Award for Passion: Zena Data, Market Source Restaurant Supply
- Equipment Vendor of the Year: Atosa USA, Inc.
- Smallwares Vendor of the Year: Cambro Manufacturing
- Team Choice Award: J&V Restaurant Supply & Design and Channel Manufacturing
- Outstanding new partners: Alaska Restaurant Supply and Eurodib Mercury
- Exceptional marketing partners: Market Source Restaurant Supply and The Middleby Corporation
- PRIDEology Education Award: Sam Lee, HM Store Fixture
- PRIDEology Vendor Training Award: Dan Frigo, Hatco Corporation
- PRIDEology Dealer Training Award: Specialty Distributors, Inc.
- Early Bird Award: Jeff Atkinson, Deacon Foodservice Solutions and Stacey Sewell, Imperial-Brown
- 2020 Largest Dealer Growth by percent of sales: Durable N.A., LLC
- 2020 Largest Dealer Growth by dollar volume: Durable N.A., LLC
- 2020 Largest Vendor Growth by percent of sales: Atosa USA, Inc.
- 2020 Largest Vendor Growth by dollar volume: Beverage Air Corporation
PRIDE also presented its Industry Influencer Award to Robin Ashton of Ashton Foodservice Consulting.
In addition, PRIDE announced the following companies were its top 10 dealers for 2020: Kamran & Co., Durable N.A., BSR Design & Supplies, Deacon Foodservice Solutions, Main-Ford General Supply Co., Johnson’s Restaurant Equipment, C. Caprara Food Service Equipment, Specialty Distributors Berlin’s Restaurant Supply and Commercial Kitchen Supply.
PRIDE also announced the following companies were its top 10 vendors for 2020: Beverage Air Corporation, Turbo Air, True Food Service Equipment, Atosa USA, Vulcan, Winco, CaptiveAire, Cambro Manufacturing, The Vollrath Company and Hobart.