The Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association recently recognized the accomplishments of some of its members through its annual Gold Awards that “recognizes members and individuals who are advancing the foodservice equipment and supplies industry through exemplary leadership and service,” according to a FEDA release.
Following is a description of the awards and a list of their recipients.
- Model Workplace: This award goes to companies “that have created a dynamic and unique workplace culture that attracts and retains talent and develops future industry leaders.” The dealer recipient was Ace Mart Restaurant Supply and the manufacturer recipient was Alto-Shaam.
- Extraordinary Service: This award goes to companies “whose customer-service program provides an extraordinary experience for operators, suppliers or dealers, and service reps and has contributed to the company’s success.” The dealer recipient was TundraFMP and the manufacturer recipient was Hatco.
- Champion for Young Professionals: This award goes to companies “whose model leadership and achievements have promoted the attraction and retention of talented young professionals.” The dealer recipient was Burkett Restaurant Equipment & Supplies and the manufacturer recipient was Beverage-Air Corp.
- Ascending Young Industry Leader: This award goes to “young professionals, age 21-33, who have demonstrated growth in leadership ability in innovation; project management; professional or employee development; or community impact.” The individuals receiving this award were Alex Martz, TriMark SS Kemp; Rachel See, TundraFMP and Evan Priesel, Univex.
- Accomplished Young Industry Leader: This award is “presented to young professionals, age 34-46, who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and accomplishments in innovative company initiatives; research; product, services or systems development; employee development; or other unique accomplishments that have contributed to the company’s success.” The recipients of this award were Igor Keric, Restaurant Design & Equipment, Joshua Grung, TriMark Chicago/MN and Will Means, Champion Industries.