The International Food Manufacturers Association named the nine recipients of its 2021 Silver Plate Awards.
- Healthcare: Antoinette “Toni” Watkins, MS, RDN, director system nutrition, Riverside Health System
- Hotels and Lodging: Bill Kohl, principal, Greenwood Hospitality Group
- Elementary & Secondary Schools: Dani Sheffield, executive director, Child Nutrition Services, Aldine ISD, Aldine Independent School District
- Colleges & Universities: Steve Mangan, senior director, University of Michigan Dining Services
- Retail & Specialty Foodservice: Phillip Allison, deputy director, U.S. Naval Academy Business Services Division
- Chain Full Service: John Cywinski, president, Applebee’s Grill + Bar
- Business & Industry/Foodservice Management: Scott Davis, CEO, FLIK Hospitality
- Independent Restaurant / Multi-Concept: Thomas Keller, chef/proprietor, Chef Thomas Keller's Restaurants
- Chain Limited Service: Nick Vojnovic, president, Little Greek Fresh Grill
IFMA's annual Gold & Silver Plate Awards honor foodservice operators from nine industry segments. IFMA members and industry leaders nominate operators to receive the Silver Plate award who are then selected by a jury including national trade press, foodservice experts and past Gold & Silver Plate award winners. From the Silver Plate winners, one will receive IFMA's Gold Plate Award. The association will announce Gold Plate Award recipient during IFMA’s 67th annual Gold & Silver Plate Awards Celebration taking place remotely on September 14.