SEFA, a dealer-based foodservice equipment and supplies buying group, recognized the contributions of some of its member companies and suppliers through a series of annual awards. Specifically, SEFA named Avanti Restaurant Solutions member of the year and Hatco Supplier of the Year.
In addition, Glenn Lawless of Metro received SEFA’s Trainer of the Year Award and Marc Israel of Great Lakes Hotel Supply received the Executive of the Year Award.
Additional dealer awards include:
- In-Sync with Excellence Award: C & T Design & Equipment Company, Indianapolis
- Pinnacle of Success Award: Supplies on the Fly, Kennesaw, Ga.
- Pacesetter Award: Johnson-Lancaster & Associates, Clearwater, Fla.
- Insider Award: B & G Restaurant Supply, Pittsfield, Mass.
SEFA also presented the following companies with its Circle of Excellence Award: AIMCO Equipment Company, Little Rock, Ark.; Acme Paper & Supply Co., Savage, Md.; and Breckenridge Kitchen Equip. & Design, Huron, Ohio.
And SEFA recognized the following members with its High Achiever Award: Cook’s Direct, Warrenville, Ill.; Associated Food Equipment & Supplies, Gulfport, Miss.; and Reinhart Foodservice, Chicago.
In addition, SEFA recognized five suppliers with the following awards:
- Outstanding Supplier – Heavy Equipment: Champion Industries
- Outstanding Supplier – Specialty Products: Structural Concepts
- Outstanding Supplier – Cooking: Convotherm
- Outstanding Supplier – Supplies: Edlund Company
- Partnership: The Middleby Corporation