The Foodservice and Hospitality Division of the American Jewish Committee will honor those foodservice professionals who have passed due to COVID-19 with a virtual memorial service that will take place on October 14, 2020.
Those to be honored include:
- Ira Beer, Jacobs Doland Beer
- Charles Bertram, S. Bertram Foods
- Bob Carucci, Singer Equipment Company
- Stuart Libertoff, H. Schrier & Co.
- Anthony Nicoletti, The Sam Tell Companies
- John Obertis, Victory Foods
- Gary Reimer, Mooney-General Paper Company
For additional information on how to participate in this online event, please visit the AJC’s website.
For more than 50 years, the Foodservice and Hospitality Division of the AJC has worked to combat all forms of discrimination.