The Women’s Foodservice Forum introduced its executive committee and eight incoming board members for 2019.
The following individuals will comprise WFF’s 2019 Executive Committee:
ï WFF Board Chair: Denny Marie Post, CEO, Red Robin Gourmet Burgers and Brews
ï WFF Chair-Elect: Salli Setta, president, Red Lobster
- WFF Treasurer: Kathleen Ciaramello, president, Foodservice & On-Premise, Coca-Cola North America
- Member At Large: Carla Balakgie, president & CEO, National Automatic Merchandising Association
- Member At Large: Ryan Elwart, senior vice president, Global Sales, Georgia-Pacific
- Member At Large: Chris Roberts, executive vice president and COO, Dairy Foods, Land O’Lakes, Inc.
- Member At Large: Tracy Skeans, chief transformation and people officer, Yum! Brands, Inc.
The following individuals joined the WFF Board of Directors for 2019:
- Blaine Hurst, CEO and president for Panera Bread
- Katherine Jaspon, senior vice president, Chief Financial Officer for Dunkin’ Brands, Inc.
- Sarah King, chief human resources officer for Darden Restaurants
- Ann Mamer Lloyd, senior vice president, marketing for Ecolab
- Shawn O'Grady, group president, convenience and foodservice; senior vice president, global revenue development for General Mills
- Jennifer Williamson, senior vice president, brand and communications for Sodexo
- Loraine Yalch, senior vice president, client solutions group and business development for ARMADA Supply Chain Solutions
- Anita Zielinski, senior vice president, and chief accounting officer for Sysco Corporation
All new WFF Board members will serve two successive, three-year terms that will run through Dec. 31, 2024.
Other members of the WFF Board of Directors include:
- Susan Adzick (Immediate Past Chair), sr. vice president of sales and strategic relationships McLane Foodservice, Inc.
- Rob Dugas, chief procurement officer, vice president, Chick-fil-A
- Julie Juvera, vice president, crew resources, fry cook and cashier, Raising Cane's
- Jamie McKeon, vice president of marketing, Rich Products Corporation
- Debbie Roberts, former president, East Zone, McDonald’s USA, LLC
- Kelli Valade, president & CEO, TDn2K
- Rebecca J. Walsh, executive vice president, chief legal & compliance officer, Ventura Foods
- Jennifer Williamson, senior vice president, brand and communications, Sodexo