The Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association released a few details surrounding its 2017 annual convention, which will take place April 5 - 9, 2017 at the J.W. Marriott San Antonio Hill Country Resort & Spa in San Antonio, Texas.
The annual event will focus on leadership in a changing environment and its program will include the following featured presentations:
- Keynote Speaker: Daniel Pink, Best-Selling Author of the books To Sell is Human: The Surprising Truth About Moving Others, Drive and A Whole New Mind discusses “Leadership and New Principles of Influence”
- How Smart Companies are Rethinking Innovation
- Gen-Power: Unleashing the Potential of Every Generation
- Viral Business: Inspiring Customer Loyalty
- Hiring and Compensating Salespeople
- The Five Things Every CEO Should Be Able to Do From Their Phone
- How to Structure a Winning Sales Department
- Special Member Breakfast Speaker: “Foodservice Equipment and Supplies Distribution: A Closer Look at Dealer Giants’ Trends” Led by FE&S Editorial Director Joe Carbonara
- E&S Industry Trends (special presentation for non-members during dealer roundtables; dealers not participating in roundtables are also welcome)
- Closing Speaker: Carey Lohrenz, U.S. Navy Pioneer & Tomcat Fighter Pilot on “Fearless Leadership”
Paul Parr of Hockenbergs is serving as convention chair and Keith Kidwell of Central Restaurant Products is serving as assistant chair.