Multi-line foodservice equipment manufacturer reorganizes its Refrigerated Solutions Group.
Standex International Corporation promoted Scott Jordan to the position of president Standex Cooking Solutions Group, effective July 1, 2015. In conjunction with Jordan's promotion, the multi-line foodservice equipment manufacturer also reorganized the Standex Refrigerated Solutions Group.
Following is a brief summary of the reorganization:
- Kenny Owen was promoted to vice president/general manager of Master-Bilt's New Albany Operations.
- Barb Belongia was promoted to vice president of sales for Standex Refrigerated Solutions Group.
- Bob Bakken was promoted to vice president of quality and aftermarket operations for the Standex Refrigerated Solutions Group.
- Toby Reynolds was director of strategic sourcing
- Jerry Hallstrom was promoted to the position of Materials Manager for Nor-Lake, Inc.
For the past three-plus years Jordan served as president of Master-Bilt, which is part of the Standex Refrigeration Solutions Group.