Alto-Shaam promoted five of its associates from the Wisconsin manufacturer's sales and customer service teams.
Here is a brief overview of each promotion:
- Tito Rodriguez, vice president of sales. In his new role Rodriguez will develop, prioritize and execute corporate sales growth strategies.
- Claudio Baldinelli, vice president of sales – Canada. He will work in collaboration with the Canadian culinary team to expand sales and business development throughout the provinces.
- Chris Harvey, business development manager. Harvey will manage the company's northwest territory.
- Brooke Wilman, customer service manager – inside sales, managing domestic and international teams.
- Nancy Gagnon, customer service manager, directing all customer service and support efforts in Canada.