Pierce takes over as FEDA president.
The Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association announced the results from its 2014 Board of Directors elections. Elected to their first two-year term on the FEDA board were David Ellingson of Bargreen Ellingson, Gene Clark of Clark Foodservice and Tom Wienclaw of TriMark SS Kemp.
In addition, FEDA announced its members elected the following individuals to serve a second two-year term on the association’s board:
- Jameel Burkett, Burkett Restaurant Supply
- Jay Gulick, Curtis Restaurant Supply
- Patrice Hagan, R.W. Smith & Co.
- LeGrande Steenblik, Restaurant & Store Equipment Co.
Finally, FEDA announced the members of its 2014 executive committee:
- President: Brad Pierce, Restaurant Equipment World
- Vice President: Joe Pierce, Rapids Wholesale Equipment
- Treasurer: Mason Greene, Hotel & Restaurant Supply
- Secretary: Jay Ringelheim, Globe Equipment Company
- Chairman of the Board: Brad Wasserstrom, The Wasserstrom Company