Daphne's Greek, a Mediterranean-inspired restaurant chain with 55 locations across three states, announced a series of organizational changes.
Five executives take on new challenges at the chain.
These changes include:
- Volker Schmitz becomes vice president of operations, responsible for the day-to-day operation of the restaurants.
- Christy Geiling was promoted to vice president of marketing and brand development.
- Craig Meunier advances to the newly created position of vice president of brand execution, responsible for implementing initiatives at the restaurant level. He will also focus on recruiting, training, store remodels, local store marketing programs and supporting new franchisees.
- Nicole Jones will serve in the newly created position of vice president of food and beverage, with continued responsibility for new menu item development and supply chain and cost management.
- Ricardo Camberos becomes vice president of treasury and cash management, a new position in which he will manage accounting requirements for Daphne's franchise effort as well as continue to manage company accounting.