Learn simple cleaning tips to reduce your kitchen’s energy consumption.
Transforming your kitchen for maximum energy efficiency doesn’t have to be a costly venture. In fact, cleaning your equipment regularly can make a noticeable difference in your energy consumption. Here are a few techniques to employ in your kitchen.
- Clean dust and debris from condenser coil and fan for better heat transfer
- Perform scheduled interior cleaning to avoid scale build up on evaporator plates
- Remove lime and scale deposits to prevent obstructive build up
- Fix leaks to increase operating efficiently and reduce water usage
- Ensure door seal is tight to prevent heat loss
- Clean interior to maintain reflective shine for beat heat optimization
- Degrease and clean heating element for optimal operation
- Remove carbon accumulation for even heat distribution and reduced energy consumption
Refrigerators & Freezers
- Clean build up around gasket seals to prevent cold air loss
- Make sure coils and refrigeration system are clean and dust free for improved energy transfer
- Remove sediment from hot water tanks and heater coils to optimum energy transfer
- Inspect spray arms and pre-rinse valves for scale build up to reduce wash times and energy consumption
For more maintenance tips visit HeritageParts.com.