As part of its strategy to further integrate its operating units, TriMark USA has formed TriMark Distribution and Retail – Western Region.
Chris Homewood was promoted to president of Distribution and Retail – Western Region. In his new role, Homewood will oversee field sales, operations and retail throughout the West for TriMark’s companies in the region, including TriMark Chef’s Toys, TriMark Economy Restaurant Fixtures and TriMark R.W. Smith. Homewood joined TriMark in 2018 as president of the company’s TriMark Economy Restaurant Fixtures operating unit. His background includes working with such retailers as Ross, Target and Circuit City. Homewood also served his country as an officer in the Marine Corps.
In addition to promoting Homewood, the dealer made a series of personnel moves to the management team of TriMark Distribution and Retail – Western Region:
- Howard Cantrell became vice president of distribution. He will also serve as general manager for TriMark R.W. Smith.
- Frank Braudrick was appointed vice president of retail. He will also serve general manager for TriMark Chefs’ Toys. Braudrick becomes responsible for all current retail sites for both TriMark Chefs’ Toys and TriMark Economy. He previously served as sr. vice president of stores for BevMo.
- Ayall Sagi will serve as vice president of operations, supply chain, responsible for the integration of the company’s distribution centers and networks. His background includes working in a similar capacity with Caterpillar.
- Matthew Arthur, most recently director of purchasing for TriMark Economy Restaurant Fixtures, now serves as vice president of purchasing for TriMark Distribution and Retail – Western Region. Arthur becomes responsible for purchasing for TriMark’s distribution and retail operations throughout California, Arizona, Texas and Florida.
- Dan Swingos was promoted to director of territory sales. He most recently served as a director of business development in Southern California at TriMark R.W. Smith. He becomes responsible for all field sales distribution from the three legacy organizations in California, Arizona, Texas and Florida.
In addition, Lucy Laton joined the TriMark Orange County team as vice president of national accounts. Laton’s background includes working with such restaurant chains as Arby’s, Krystal’s and Steak and Shake.
Finally, Andrew Foster was hired to serve as chief human resources officer for TriMark USA. Foster becomes responsible for the development of TriMark’s national HR functions including talent acquisition, talent management and development, succession planning, and advancement of the company’s culture and diversity. He comes to TriMark from PerkinElmer, serving most recently as vice president of human resources for the company’s Discovery & Analytical Solutions business.