Foodservice Consultants Society International – The Americas Division recognized a series of foodservice professionals and individual organizations with a collection of awards.
FCSI-The Americas presented these awards during its 2012 Conference, which took place April 19-21 in Kansas City, Kan.
Here are the award winners:
- The Bob Pacifico Doing Well by Doing Good Award – Feeding America
- Trendsetter Award – Paul Barron, CEO SocialCoco
- Service Award – Mike Redlin, FCSI
- Green Award – Fisher Nickel (also known as the Food Service Technology Center)
- Worldwide Service Award – Eric Norman, FCSI, MVP Services Group
- Product of the Year – Hussman Environment Management System from RPI Industries
- 2010 Education Provider of the Year – Somat/Stero
- 2011 Education Provider of the Year – Hobart
In addition, FCSI-The Americas welcomed members Char Norton, FFCSI and Ruby Puckett, FFCSI, into its Council of Fellows.