Brad Wasserstrom becomes FEDA president.
The Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association announced a new slate of officers and the election of four members to its Board of Directors during the organization's 2012 Annual Convention that took place March 28 – April 1 in Tucson, Ariz.
FEDA's officers are:
- President: Brad Wasserstrom, The Wasserstrom Company
- Vice President: Brad Pierce, Restaurant Equipment World
- Treasurer: Joe Schmitt, Rapids Foodservice & Contract Design
- Secretary: Mason Greene, Hotel and Restaurant Supply
In addition, Jim Hanson of Best Restaurant Equipment and Supply is now FEDA's past president.
FEDA also announced that its members elected the following individuals to serve on the association's board of directors:
- Jameel Burkett, Burkett Restaurant Equipment
- Jay Gulick, Curtis Restaurant Supply and Equipment Company (Oklahoma)
- Patrice Hagan, R.W. Smith & Co.
- LeGrande Steenblik, Restaurant and Store Equipment Co.