An assortment of foodservice industry leaders take new positions at NRA.
The National Restaurant Association (NRA) and the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (NRAEF) have elected new officers.
The NRA's 2012 officers are:
- Chair: Rosalyn "Roz" Mallett, president and CEO of PhaseNext Hospitality in Dallas
- Vice chair: Phil Hickey, chairman of the board of O'Charley's Inc. in Nashville
- Treasurer: Marshall L. "Ken" Conrad, chairman of Libby Hill Seafood in Greensboro, N.C.
The NRAEF's 2012 officers are:
- Chair: Xavier Teixido, president of Harry's Hospitality Group in Wilmington, Del.
- Vice chair: Denise Marie Fugo, FMP, chairman and CEO of Sammy's in Cleveland
- Treasurer: Michael Gibbons, president and CEO of Mainstreet Ventures Inc. in Ann Arbor, Mich.
In addition, both organizations have added new members to their respective boards. The newly elected directors to the NRA's board are:
- Louis Basile, CEO and president, Wildflower Bread Company in Scottsdale, Ariz.
- John Campbell, general manager of La Jolla Beach & Tennis Club in La Jolla, Calif.
- Bill Caskey, vice president of strategic business development, ConAgra Foods in Omaha, Neb.
- George Ebinger, president/CEO, GTE Enterprises LLC in Barnegat, N.J.
- Michael Hickey, president, Institutional, Ecolab Inc. in St. Paul, Minn.
- Chris O'Herlihy, executive vice president, ITW Food Equipment Group in Glenview, Ill.
- Bret Stewart, president, Centertwist Inc. in Woodinville, Wash.
- Jay L. Stieber, executive vice president, CFA & general counsel, Lettuce Entertain You Enterprises in Chicago
The new directors will serve on the association's board from January 1, 2012 to December 31, 2014.