Executive moves include a slew of promotions.
Henny Penny announced a series of seven personnel moves, including promotions and new hires.
The changes and promotions are as follows:
- Art Harlan was promoted to executive vice president.
- Jeff Kincer was promoted to the new role of vice president of engineering and operations.
- Andy Shang was named director of engineering.
- Tim Crammer was promoted to the new role of vice president of marketing and services.
- Todd Hennigan was promoted to director of technical services.
- Barb Coots was promoted to director of marketing.
- Jim Anglin was promoted to manager, product development and innovation