The Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association announced a series of updates to its Executive Committee and Board of Directors. Specifically, Stephen McGarry of Paramount Restaurant Supply Corp. is the association's president, replacing Kimberly Gill Rimsza of TriMark Gill Marketing, who becomes FEDA's chairman of the board.
Rounding out the FEDA executive committee are:
- Vice President: Brad Wasserstrom, The Wasserstrom Company
- Treasurer: Brad Pierce, Restaurant Equipment World
- Secretary: Joe Schmitt, Rapids Wholesale Equipment
In addition, FEDA announced that the following members were elected to its Board of Directors:
- Jay Ringelheim, Globe Equipment Company
- Darren Anderson, PrimeSource FoodService Equipment
- Carl Gustafson, Ace Mart Restaurant Supply
- Marty Monnat, Strategic Equipment and Supply Company
- Brent Gulbas, National Restaurant Supply
And the following FEDA Board members were elected for a second term:
- Jim Bedard, Buffalo Hotel Supply Co.
- Jack Lewis, Mission Restaurant Supply Co.
- Jerry Hyman, TriMark U.S.A.
- Paul Parr, Hockengbergs Equipment & Supply Company Inc.
FEDA also announced that the following individuals have completed their time on the board: Mason Greene, Hotel & Restaurant Supply; Garrett Mullen, Smith & Greene Co.; Howard Margulies, United Restaurant Equipment; and Paul Gustafson, Ace Mart Restaurant Supply.