The Manufacturers' Agents Association for the Foodservice Industry introduced its new roster of officers and presented four foodservice professionals and two chapters with awards during its 2010 Annual Conference, which took place Sept. 22-25 in San Antonio.
The following MAFSI members are serving as officers of the association:
- President: Michael Turetzky of Chernoff Sales
- Vice President: Danny Collis of the Collis Group
- Treasurer: Mike McGuire of the Zink Foodservice Group
Turetzky replaces John Hoskinson of E. Ruff & Associates, Inc. as MAFSI president. Hoskinson will remain involved with the MAFSI board of directors serving as its past president, a role he assumes from HRI's Mitch Reilly, whose tenure on the board has concluded following more than 10 years of service.
In addition, MAFSI presented the following awards:
- Market Mover Award: David Bernstein of Dormont Manufacturing Co.
- Market Mover Award: Deirdre Flynn, the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers
- Pace Setter Award: Mitch Reilly, HRI, Inc.
- Special Achievement Award: Barry Ford, South Eastern Manufacturers' Agents, Inc.