The International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show (IHMRS) named finalists for its 30th annual Gold Key Awards for Excellence in Hospitality Design. This program recognizes design firms representing the most innovative hospitality properties completed or renovated within the past 18 months and includes 10 foodservice finalists in three related categories.
The foodservice-related Gold Key Awards finalists are:
- Bar Pleiades (New York City) designed by Rottet Studio (Houston)
- Bar Seven Five (New York City) by Rockwell Group (New York City)
- Le Meridien Philadelphia by Forchielli Glynn LLC (Los Angeles) and Starwood Hotels & Resorts (New York City)
Restaurants - Casual Dining
- BEI-Asian Restaurant (Beijing, China) by NHDRO Neri&Hu Design and Research Office (Shanghai, China)
- City Center's Aria Pool Deck, Restaurant and Bar (Las Vegas) by GRAFT (Los Angeles)
- Kenting Tea House (Hong Kong, China) by Beige Design Ltd. (Hong Kong, China)
Restaurants - Fine Dining
- Oru Restaurant (Vancouver, BC) by mgb ARCHITECTURE + DESIGN Inc. (North Vancouver, BC)
- Terzo Piano (Chicago) by Dirk Denison Architects (Chicago)
- The Wright (New York City) by Andre Kikoski Architect (New York City)
- Zylo Restaurant at the W Hotel (Hoboken, N.J.) by Bentel & Bentel Architects (Locust Valley, NY)
IHMRS will announce the winners during the Gold Key Awards Breakfast Ceremony, which takes place on Nov. 15, at the Mandarin Oriental New York. The 95th annual International Hotel, Motel + Restaurant Show will take place Nov. 13-16, 2010, at New York City's Jacob K. Javits Convention Center.