Danville, Pa.-based foodservice equipment and supplies dealer Atlantic Culinary Environments promoted five team members to management roles.
The promotions include:
- Christian Lamotte, who has been with the company for more than 10 years in a sales role, was named sales manager.
- A 17-year company veteran, Chase Roadarmel was promoted to production manager. He most recently served as the team leader for ACE’s wood shop. Chase Roadarmel also worked in various production roles, including assembly and quality control.
- ACE promoted Joe Zelonis project management manager. Zelonis has been with the company for five years as a project manager.
- Chadd Roadarmel was promoted to business development manager. A 20-plus year company veteran, Chadd Roadarmel will look to grow ACE’s business through strategic partnerships and marketing initiatives.
- Finally, ACE promoted Bob Powers to buyer. Powers is a foodservice industry veteran with more than 40 years of experience.