The National Restaurant Association and the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation introduced their 2022 board officers and directors.
Lance Trenary, president and CEO of Golden Corral Corporation, will serve as chair of the National Restaurant Association Board of Directors, and Kent Walrack, retired executive vice president, chief strategy officer of Lyons Magnus, will serve as chair of the National Restaurant Association Educational Foundation Board of Trustees.
Scott Redler, co-founder and chief operating officer of Freddy's Frozen Custard and Steakburgers will serve as the NRA’s vice chair, and Jeff Lobdell, president and founder of Restaurant Partners Management, will serve as treasurer. Other Foundation officers include James Fripp, chief equity and inclusion officer at Yum! Brands, who will serve as vice chair, and Shaun Beard, senior vice president of SAVOR Hospitality, who will serve as treasurer.
The National Restaurant Association also added several new members to the board:
- Mark Bucher, Medium Rare
- Ashley Coneff, Inspire Brands
- Dana Faulk Query, Big Red F Restaurant Group
- Amanda Grimmer, Darden Restaurants
- Scott Kammerer, SoDel Concepts
- Cathie Koch, Bloomin’ Brands
- Adam Mills, Kansas Restaurant and Hospitality Association
- Lynn Minges, North Carolina Restaurant and Lodging Association
- Grace Shea, Lebanese Taverna Group
- Pamela Stewart, The Coca-Cola Company
- Chris Wiken, The Packing House Restaurant
- Alex Williams, Moe’s Southwest Grill
In addition to naming its new board officers, the Educational Foundation added Hector Gallardo, The Coca-Cola Company and Kristine Hillmer, Wisconsin Restaurant Association as directors.