EJ Morrow, global president, will depart Lancer Worldwide effective November 30, 2020 to become CEO of Clarus Corporation, a company in the office furniture industry. As a result of Morrow’s departure, Scott Adams, Lancer’s executive vice president, will serve as global president on an acting basis.
In addition to Morrow’s departure, other changes within Lancer include:
- Marc Phillis, managing director of EMEA, will add leadership of global sales to his role.
- Brad Davis, director of applied technologies will lead Lancer’s product management group.
- John Hawkins, vice president of sustaining excellence, will assume overall leadership for the engineering team.
- Ed Lilley, vice president of operations, will assume a supervisory role for all of Lancer’s Latin American and Mexico business units.
- Laurie Boxwell, managing director of the Australian/New Zealand businesses, will assume a leadership role in the company’s Asian market.
This news comes a few weeks after Lancer tapped Barry Hinkle to serve as product line director – draft systems.
A foodservice equipment industry veteran, Morrow started with Lancer in 2018 coming over from QualServ corp.