Members of the Women's Foodservice Forum elected six members to its 2020 Board of Directors. The WFF also appointed Tracy Skeans to serve as treasurer. Skeans is chief transformation and people officer for Yum! Brands.
The following individuals will serve two successive, three-year terms that began January 1, 2020 and will conclude December 31, 2025:
- Jean Chick, principal with Deloitte Consulting LLP
- Alisa Gmelich, vice president of marketing for IHOP Restaurants
- Heather Neary, president of Auntie Anne's
- Merary Simeon, vice president of diversity and engagement for PepsiCo North America
- Libby Wanamaker, vice president of talent experience for Chick-fil-A
- Colleen Wolf, senior vice president and chief information officer for Ventura Foods