The Society for Hospitality & Foodservice Management named its 2019-2020 Board of Directors. Robert Gordon, vice president of workplace services at American Express, will serve as president of SHFM.
The 2019 – 2020 SHFM Board includes:
- President-Elect: Damian Monticello, sr. manager, corporate hospitality services for Florida Blue, a GuideWell Company
- Treasurer: Rob Gebhardt, director, customer experience services for JLL
- SHFM Foundation Chair: Kristi Noyes, managing director for Systopia International Inc.
- Senior Supplier: Shayne Varnum, director, consultant services for Hobart-Traulsen
- Immediate Past President: Rob Geile, vice president, consultant services for Ali Group North America
- Director: Ralph Bianculli, managing director for Emerald Brand
- Director: Mark Bickford, chief executive officer, corporate services, North America, for Sodexo Inc.
- Director: Sunita Devi, director, New York University Kimmel Center for University Life
- Director: Joe Dnistrian, program manager, food and beverage services for CBRE
- Director: Sharon Eliatamby, senior project manager for World Bank Group
- Director: Heather Leanna, senior facilities officer for International Monetary Fund
- Director: Rick Postiglione, chief operations officer for Compass Group USA
- Director: Adam Varney, director of food and event services for USAA
- Director: Raquel Weiss Fusco, director, client relations, for elite | studio e
- Director: Quenten Wentworth, president, healthcare hospitality and business dining, Aramark
- Director: Justin Williams, head of amenities for Morgan Stanley
- Director: Elicia Young, senior program manager for Intuit
- Young Professional Board Advisor: Rob Yayac, LifeWork Restaurant Group resident district manager for Aramark