The Commercial Food Equipment Service Association recognized the contributions of seven individuals and elected four members to its board of directors.
The following CFESA members were elected to serve on the association’s board of directors: Angela Petitti, Gary’s East Coast Service Inc.; Katie Green, RSI Refrigerated Specialist Inc.; Nick Cribb, SAM Service Inc. and Shannon Sykes, Authorized Commercial Equipment Service. This represents the first time in CFESA’s history the organization elected three women to its board of directors.
The CFESA Awards recognize contributions to the industry and the association. The 2019 recipients are:
- Elwood Hawkins Memorial Award: David Neidlinger, Welbilt Inc.
- Most Engaged Active Member: Jennifer Davis, Davisware
- Outstanding Administrative Support Award: Greg Smith, EMR
- Outstanding Technician Award: Kevin McCaw, Hawkins Commercial Appliance Service
- Dedication to Training Award: Dan Reese, CFESA
- Ron Arrington Legacy Award: David Hahn, Fesco
- Tony Rapanotti Community Outreach Award: Nick Cribb, SAM Service Inc.