The International Foodservice Manufacturers Association named the nine foodservice operators that are the recipients of its 2019 Silver Plate Awards.
- Independent Restaurants/Multi-Concept: Sam Facchini and John Arena, Metro Pizza
- Chain Full Service: Beverly Lynch, Golden Corral
- Chain Limited Service: Peter Cancro, Jersey Mike's Franchise Systems Inc.
- Health Care: Bill Marks, Hennepin Health
- Elementary & Secondary Schools: Rodney Taylor, Fairfax County Public Schools
- Colleges & Universities: Randy Montgomery Lait, North Carolina State University
- Business & Industry/Foodservice Management: Lorna Donatone, Sodexo
- Retail & Specialty: Regynald G. Washington, Hojeij Branded Foods
- Hotels & Lodging: Don Falgoust, RLJ Lodging Trust
From the Silver Plate winners, one is chosen to receive IFMA's Gold Plate Award, revealed in May.