Foodservice Equipment & Supplies will present five foodservice professionals with its 2019 Top Achiever Awards. These awards recognize excellence among foodservice consultants, equipment and supplies dealers, manufacturers’ reps, operators and service agents.
The following individuals will receive their awards during FE&S’ 2019 Dealer of the Year and All-Industry Awards Gala, which will take place on May 18 at the Chicago Four Seasons Hotel.
Foodservice Equipment & Supplies proudly introduces the winners of its 2019 Top Achiever Awards:
- Top Achiever – Dealer: Charlie Fusari, CEO, Myers Restaurant Supply Santa Rosa, Calif.
- Top Achiever – Consultant: Amy Hegarty, principal, Foodservice Consultants Studio, Henrico, Va.
- Top Achiever – Operator: Angelo Mojica, senior director food and culinary services, Johns Hopkins Health System, Baltimore, Md.
- Top Achiever – Rep: Karen Higgins, president, 4 Star Reps, Philadelphia
- Top Achiever – Service Agent: Nick Cribb, president and chief operating officer, SAM Service Inc., Albany, Ga.
“In their own special way, this group of five foodservice professionals continue to propel not only their own businesses but the entire foodservice industry to new heights,” said Joseph Carbonara, FE&S’ editorial director. “Their conscientious and forward-thinking approach continues to define each of these foodservice professionals and makes them role models for future generations.”
FE&S’ Dealer of the Year and All-Industry Awards Gala recognizes the foodservice community’s brightest stars by presenting them with some of the industry’s most time-honored awards. Held each year on the Saturday of the National Restaurant Association’s trade show in Chicago, this event brings together the best of the best to celebrate the ongoing success of the foodservice industry. Other awards to be presented the evening of May 19 include the Dealer of the Year Award to TriMark USA and the Hall of Fame Award to Julaine Kiehn of the University of Missouri, as well as the yet-to-be-named winners of the Facility Design Project of the Year and DSR of the Year.