Dealer-based association introduces new officers and members to its board of directors.
Mason Greene of Hotel & Restaurant Supply was named chairman of the Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association. FEDA also named Drew O’Quinn of Thompson & Little as the association’s new secretary/treasurer. Joe Schmitt of Rapids Foodservice Contract Design now serves as FEDA’s past chairman.
In addition, FEDA members elected the following individuals to serve on the association’s board of directors:
- Eric Ellingson, Bargreen Ellingson
- Eric Chaplick, Boelter
- Gene Clark, Clark Food Service Equipment
- Ben Whitlock, Mobile Fixture
- Michael Kane, Russell Hendrix
The following FEDA members retired from serving on the association’s board of directors:
- David Ellingson, Bargreen Ellingson
- Tim Schrack, TriMark Hockenbergs
- Tom Wienclaw, TriMark USA
FEDA also recognized outgoing officers Jay Ringelheim, Globe Equipment Co. and Brad Pierce, Restaurant Equipment World for their service to the association.