The Commercial Food Equipment Service Association elected three new members to its board of directors and recognized the efforts of seven members of the service industry through the organization’s biennial awards.
Those elected to the CFESA Board of Directors for a two-year term include: Ken Beasley of Heritage Service, Dan Dibeler of K&D Factory Service and Nick Crib of Sam Service.
In addition, CFESA changed the name of its Community Service Award to the Anthony Rapanotti Community Service Award, to recognize a member of the association who passed away earlier this year. The foodservice professionals recognized by CFESA include:
- Anthony Rapanotti Community Service Award: Mike Coker, CSI – Coker Service Inc.
- Dedication to Training: David Duckworth, Commercial Kitchen Parts and Service
- Elwood Hawkins Memorial Award: Liz Lorino, Parts Town
- Most Engaged Member: Gary Potvin, Pine Tree Food Equipment
- Outstanding Support from an Allied Association/Press/Industry Partner: Brad Pierce, Restaurant Equipment World
- Outstanding Customer Service/Technician Award: Brian Warefel of Clark Service Group
And CFESA posthumously presented its Ron Arrington Advocacy Award to Tony Rapanotti of AR Repairs Baker’s Kneads.