Association for college and university foodservice nationally recognizes its members of high achievement in campus dining.
The National Association of College and University Food Services presented the grand prize winners of its Loyal E. Horton Dining Awards to six member institutions representing the same number of operator categories.
The winners of the Loyal E. Horton Awards include:
- Residential Dining Concepts: Azusa Pacific University
- Catering-Special Event: College of the Holy Cross
- Retail Sales-Multiple Concepts/Marketplace: Duke Dining
- Catering-Online Menu Grand Prize: University of Oregon
- Residential Dining-Special Event: University of Rhode Island
- Retail Sales-Single Concept: University of San Diego
More than 75 colleges and universities across North America submitted entries. A team of six judges selected top candidates in each category.