The Ohio-based DSR accepted his award during FE&S' 2016 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala.
Mark Claus, a project manager/sales engineer for Breckenridge Kitchen Equipment & Design, in Huron, Ohio, was named the 2016 DSR of the Year by Foodservice Equipment & Supplies magazine. Claus accepted his award in front of a packed house of foodservice equipment and supplies dealers, consultants, service agents, reps and manufacturers during FE&S' 2016 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala, which took place May 21 at the Four Seasons Hotel Chicago.
"FE&S honored 12 foodservice professionals with its DSR of the Month Award for their professionalism, effectiveness under fire and their drive and determination," said Maureen Slocum, FE&S' publisher. "However, Mark's ability to bring multiple disciplines to each and every one of his accounts helped set him apart from this year's extremely talented field. His eye for design/build and uncanny knack for installation details helps Mark add value to each and every customer relationship."
Other awards presented during FE&S' Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala included:
- Dealer of the Year: Ace Mart Restaurant Supply
- Hall of Fame: William Eaton
- Facility Design Project of the Year: Surly Brewery MSP
- Top Achiever-Consultant: Todd Guyette, Colburn & Guyette
- Top Achiever-Dealer: Steve Dickler, Chefs' Toys
- Top Achiever-Rep: Chris Jeens, W.D. Colledge Co.
- Top Achiever-Service Agent: Jeff and Steve Sliter, Commercial Parts and Service
FE&S is able to present its 2016 Dealer of the Year and Industry Awards Gala thanks to the generous support of its three platinum sponsors: Manitowoc Foodservice, True and Unified Brands.