Alto-Shaam was named Wisconsin Manufacturer of the Year for companies with 300 to 750 employees by Wisconsin Manufacturing & Commerce, the state’s chamber of commerce. Recognized for its commitment to innovation, philanthropy, technological advances, commitment to customer satisfaction and quality jobs, Alto-Shaam was one of six Wisconsin companies to be honored this year. Seen here is Steve Maahs, company president, accepting the award on behalf of the company and its employees.
National Restaurant Association Names the 2016 Kitchen Innovations (KI) Award Recipients
The National Restaurant Association announced the 25 recipients of its 2016 Kitchen Innovations Awards. These awards showcase foodservice equipment and technologies that increase efficiencies and productivity for back-of-the-house operations and benefit restaurant operators, according to the association.
Following is the list of the 2016 KI Award recipients and a brief description as provided by the National Restaurant Association.
- Versa Cool Portable Walk-In Cooler by Beverage Air
- Hoodini by Blodgett
- Ventless Conveyor Warewasher With Heat Recovery by Champion Industries
- Detecto’s Dump Commander
- Modular Production Center by Duke Mfg.
- Ecomarks Plastics’ Quick Flip Pan
- Horizon 1010 & 1410 Ice Machines by Follett Corp.
- A600 Espresso Machine by Franke Coffee Systems North America
- Goodnature’s CT7 Countertop Cold-Press Juicer
- CircuFlow Sealed Burner by Hestan
- SCK Food Safety Manager by Kitchen Brains
- Manitowoc Foodservice’s Merrychef eikon e2s
- Multiplex N2Fusion Beverage System by Manitowoc Foodservice
- GreenEye by Meiko
- Nemco Food Equipment’s RinseWell
- RATIONAL’s Kitchen Management System
- AutoMist by Restaurant Technologies
- Star Manufacturing’s Rolling Tortilla Warmer
- Strahman Valves’ HydroSwivel Sweeper
- Advanced Grill Controls by Taylor Company
- Turbo Coil’s 72 inch Chef Base with Glycol/R290/R404A Refrigeration
- The Vollrath Company’s Stoelting AutoVend System
- ABC7 Combi Oven Steamer by Vulcan
- Low Water Energy (LWE) Steamer by Vulcan
- WP Bakery Systems’ ITES OvenEach recipient will showcase their product in the interactive Kitchen Innovations Pavilion at the 2016 National Restaurant Association Restaurant, Hotel-Motel Show, which will take place from May 21-24 in Chicago. For a brief description of each product visit www.fesmag.com.