David Reeves of Edward-Elmhurst Health to serve as president for the healthcare foodservice organization.
The Association for Healthcare Foodservice announced the results from its 2017 Board of Directors elections.
Here are the results:
- President Elect: David Reeves, Edward-Elmhurst Health
- Treasurer Elect: Cynthia Roberts, St. Joseph Memorial Hospital
- Secretary: Candace Johnson, Swedish Health Services
- Director at Large: Mary Fonville, Texas Health Harris Methodist Azle
- Director at Large: Bill Marks, Hennepin County Medical Center
In addition, Veronica McLymont, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, was also elected to serve on the 2017 Nominating Committee.