The members of the Association for Healthcare Foodservice Professionals elected two new officers and three directors to serve on the organization's 2016 Board of Directors.
The following healthcare foodservice professionals will assume their new positions on August 1, 2015:
- President Elect: Julie Jones, director, nutrition services, Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center, Columbus, Ohio
- Treasurer Elect: Dave Reeves, director, hospitality services, Elmhurst Memorial Healthcare, Elmhurst, Ill.
- Director: Nicole Charbonneau, MAJ, RD, LD, chief, production and service branch ANM, San Antonio Military Medical Center, San Antonio, Texas
- Director: Robert Darrah, director of dining services, Legacy Retirement Communities, Lincoln, Neb.
- Director: Martha Rardin, director nutrition and dietetics, Hendricks Regional Health, Danville, Ind.
These members will join the 2016 Board: Randy Sparrow (president), Joanne McMillian (secretary), Jacqueline Sikoski (treasurer), Lisette Coston (immediate past president), Laura Watson (past president), Candi Johnson (director), Cyndi Roberts (director), as well as Cindy Parker (IAB chair).
The AHF members also elected two individuals to serve on its 2016 Nominating Committee: Tony Almeida, director food and nutrition at Robert Wood Johnson, and Toni Watkins, system director of Food and Nutrition Services at Riverside Health System.