Restaurant Brands International Inc., the organization that came about as a result of the merger of Tim Horton's and Burger King, has announced its new executive leadership team.
Daniel Schwartz will serve as chief executive officer for Restaurant Brands International, with responsibility for leading the company's day-to-day business and overall business strategy.
The following executives will serve on the Restaurant Brands International leadership team.
- Elías Díaz Sesé, president, Tim Hortons Brand
- José Cil, president, Burger King Brand
- Scott Bonikowsky, chief communication and corporate affairs officer
- Heitor Gonçalves, chief people and information officer
- Jill Granat, general counsel and corporate secretary
- Josh Kobza, chief financial officer
- Cara Piggot, senior vice president, supply chain
Additionally, Restaurant Brands International announced leadership teams for its Tim Hortons and Burger King concepts.
Elías Díaz Sesé will serve as president of Tim Hortons, leading the day-to-day operations of the brand. Díaz Sesé most recently served as president, Burger King Asia Pacific. David Clanachan will serve as president and chief operating officer for Tim Hortons Canada. Mike Meilleur will serve as president for Tim Hortons U.S.
Other Tim Hortons' executives include:
- Peter Nowlan, chief marketing officer
- Tammy Sadinsky Martin, senior vice president, retail
- Felipe Athayde, executive vice president, U.S. development
- Sami Siddiqui, executive vice president, finance
José Cil, president of Burger King, most recently served as the chain's president in Europe, Middle East and Africa. Other members of the Burger King executive team include:
- Alex Macedo, president, Burger King North America
- Bruno Lino, president, Burger King Europe, Middle East and Africa
- David Shear, president, Burger King Asia Pacific
- José Dias, president, Burger King Latin America and the Caribbean
- Axel Schwan, global chief marketing officer
- Rodrigo Musiello, executive vice president, operations
- Paulo Barbosa, executive vice president, finance