The Foodservice Equipment Distributors Association (FEDA) will host its annual convention March 25-29, 2015, at the J.W. Marriott Desert Ridge Resort & Spa in Phoenix, Arizona.
In advance of the event, FEDA has released a series of programming details.
The general session presentations include:
- Playing it Safe is Riskier than You Think – Keynote speaker Bill Taylor, editor and co-founder of Fast Company Magazine, will offer firsthand accounts of how game changers are transforming their companies and shaking up their industries — and how you can do the same in your own organization.
- A Patriot’s Calling: Leadership, Teamwork and Sacrifice – Major Dan Rooney, a fighter pilot who served three tours of combat in Iraq, will highlight the importance of personal accountability, working together and ultimately having the backs of your team when you are on the line.
- Passion on Purpose: Gain a Competitive Edge by Cultivating a High-Engagement, High-Performance Work Culture! – Ryan Estis, former chief strategy officer for McCann Worldgroup Advertising Agency, will offer practical advice to help you reverse that trend. Find out what it takes to elevate engagement, unleash human potential and compete to win in the new world of work.
Other sessions of note include:
- FEDA Member Breakfast Panel: E-Commerce Best Practices to Build the Bottom Line
- Technology Collaboration and Useful Apps
- Dealer/Manufacturer Best Practices that Build Trust and Profits
- FEDA’s Best Practices Dealer roundtable discussions will address the following topics:
- E-Commerce Sales
- Project Management & Job Costing
- Key Performance Indicator (KPI) Strategies
- Health Insurance Options and Strategies to Maintain Employee Health
- Profitable Showroom Best Practices
- Freight Management Best Practices
- What's new at AutoQuotes, best practices, group discussion
- New Technology for Distribution
- Sales Training Best Practices
- Employees Empowerment Techniques
- Special Panel Discussion
Carl Gustafson of Ace Mart Restaurant Supply is serving as chairperson for this conference and Jay Ringelheim of Globe Equipment Company is the assistant chair.